Monday 29 April 2013

Hi friends ,

i am arun , professionally  a doctor(that is wat people call ) , personally to me i am a traveler - loves to explore places,ride my bike where ever possible, photographer - clicks all that is looking good around  , a cook - loves to cook , food buff - loves to eat , a poor artist - i think so that am one , and try to do things which interests me & wish to learn a lot and be a student always (u have the right not to answer for questions) ........

i wish to thank one of my good friend who insisted on me start writing a blog regarding my travel adventures ( that is how i call all my travel experience )

i wish to blog all activities i do, just to satisfy my inner conscious to match aptly to the title - getting closer to one's own self


meet u all soon in d upcoming blogs ...

No comments:

Post a Comment